[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_single_image media=”669″ media_width_percent=”100″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Many executives and CEO’s don’t like speaking in public and many more are simply not very good at it. Speaking to an audience gives you an opportunity to enhance your professional standing, allow you to showcase your expertise, differentiate you from your competitors.
My one on one coaching is a personal, professional and discreet service.
To begin, we’ll meet and identify what you’re looking to achieve. I’ll see you speak in front of colleagues or an audience. Record and appraise that presentation. I’ll design a personalised program with presentation exercises and agreed goals. Through the program I’ll be available on the phone and in person providing support, guidance and advice as we work together to achieve your goals or prepare you for an identified presentation.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]While programs are flexible and highly personal core elements will include:
- Attend an event or business engagement to see you speak
- Identify speaking strengths and weaknesses
- Develop an active learning plan with tasked presenting exercises
- Mentoring sessions
- Teach preparation skills and provide tools to manage anxiety
- Assist with content development
- Provide assistance in preparing for an identified presentation
- Take you to the next level
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/1″][vc_column_text][wpaft_logo_slider][/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]